If You Are Picking Up Your Confection(s)
Please review the following suggestions for transporting your confection(s):
After Your Confection(s) Leave Our Kitchen
It is your responsibility to ensure that your confection(s) will be stored and/or set-up in an area that is climate controlled. This helps the item(s) to remain intact and retain its original condition. Please be advised that high temperatures and humidity and a lack of a cool environment may adversely affect the condition of the confection(s).
- Cakes/cupcakes are best enjoyed at room temperature. This allows the buttercream to become soft and more enjoyable to the palate
- A one-tier, 6" cake takes about 1 hour to reach room temperature in a 68 degree F room. Plan accordingly if your cake is larger in size. If it is warmer or cooler outside, it will affect the time it takes for the cake to reach room temp
- Fondant finished cakes can be sensitive to humidity, whether in your home, at the venue, or even in a refrigerator. If you see moisture in the form of "tears" or "weeping" or if it is sticky to the touch, simply move it to a drier area
- Cakes can remain safely (covered) at room temperature for 2-3 days. Cakes filled with mousse must be refrigerated
Payments, Retainers & Delivery
- We accept Cash, Check and Credit Card (online payments accepted)
- 50% retainer must be made at the time of order at least two weeks prior to your pickup/delivery day*
- 100% payment in full must be made the day of your pickup, unless confection is delivered*
- 100% payment in full is required at time of order for any short notice confection
- We will be happy to deliver your confection; subject to a delivery fee
- $35.00 returned check fee on any returned checks
It is recommended to reserve your cake and/or confections at least 2-4 weeks in advance, especially April through September.