Wedding Cake Tasting & Design Consultations are available by appointment. We'd love for you to sample five each of our delicious cake flavors and fillings, plus our smooth swiss meringue buttercream and create the wedding cake of your dreams!
We serve our tasting flavors ala carte, so you can mix and match any of the flavors to see what you like best together - the possibilities are endless!
At your consultation, we will be happy to answer any questions regarding design, flavor options, pricing and more.
Be sure to ask us about our
"Alternative Cake" options!
- Complete the questionnaire below or call Paula's Patisseries to schedule your one hour consultation with Paula
- $20 is due at the time of your appointment; $10 will be applied toward the total of your wedding cake at time of booking
- Please limit the number of guests attending to a maximum of 4
- Bring cake design images, ideas, color swatches, etc.
- Meet for your tasting at Paula's Patisseries to sample/discuss/design/receive estimate
- Review and approve wedding cake summary and contract
- Book your wedding ($100 deposit required to save your date)
- Two weeks prior to your wedding: advise of final guest count, provide final payment
- At least one week prior: drop off any toppers, ribbon, stands, etc.
- See your wedding cake vision come to life on your big day!
- Within three (3) days post event: return cake/pastry stands to receive deposit
Our products may contain, or encounter milk, eggs, wheat, soybeans, peanuts, tree nuts, or may encounter items containing allergens, and there is always a risk of contamination or cross contamination. Every effort is made to instruct staff regarding the potential severity of food allergies and due precautions are taken. In addition, the potential does exist, that food manufacturers may change their formulation or manner of processing without our knowledge. Ingredients in foods may vary due to changes in product formulation, recipe substitutions, portion size and other factors. Paula’s Patisseries assumes no liability for any adverse reactions that may occur in consuming custom products. Please notify your guests of this risk.